castalla;664181 Wrote:
> I'm looking for something like the sumoh amp - small, stylish, and with
> auto-on.
>
> Something which doesn't look like it would be better suited for a
> Soviet-era Mig 21 cockpit (if you get what I mean!).
>
> Any suggestions?

I have also been looking for a new desk top solution for sounds - and
am considering the Nuforce Icon range - either the HDP with powered
speakers (I have Audioengine A2s) or the integrated Icon amp with small
passive speakers.  Both will serve well as headphone amps too and seem
to have very good integrated DACs.

They look well designed small and neat, review well and don't appear
too costly.

the HDP headphone, pre and DAC.

Followed by the integrated amp with passive S-x

I can see not reviews about the odd looking S-X apssive speakers, but
the amp and pre amp seemto review well.  Anyone have or heard them?

|Filename: 10305_s-x_silver_6.jpg                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12778|

turbot fiend

Touch>Classic>Duet>Receiver>Tranquil WHS>Netgear>Devolo Homeplugs+N
Extenders>Cyrus PreXPDqx>Dynaudio Focus 110a>Velodyne SPLR ultra
800>Audioengine A5>Audioengine A2>Squeezepad/iPad>HTC
Squeezecommander>Soundmatters FOXL