^ I can't blame the Touch for the little bit of flatness in my system,
since it moves with the DAC.

Now, I'm listening via Maggies, and those will "magnify" tiny
differences in soundstage. I can say that other people who use the
BDA-1 (which I kinda "blamed" above for a small lingering flatness)
think I'm full of it, they don't notice it at all. And I agree with
them, in their systems. Probably most people wouldn't even notice it
here, it's still very good, it only shows up (to me) in a direct
comparison between DACs...it's trivial, but something to talk about...

--
cfraser