I initially thought TT 3.0 was fantastic, but after a few days it was
really giving me a headache with the digital and forward sound,
screeching guitars etc. Have tried all combinations of buffer and SPDIF
priority and think I have now got a sound which sounds totally natural
and easy to listen to. It is totally ruthless and will present the
music as produced.

The settings I have now are buffer 3400 and SPDIF priority set to 01.
The sound is open, detailed, bass where it should be, sounds like the
musicians are in the same room. No digital sound and am enjoying
listening to my music again.

Just thought I would pass this on.

--
SBGK