cfraser;675843 Wrote:
> Sorry if I'm not following, but "Modification WLAN: enabled" means wifi
> is turned OFF. That would explain what you're asking, assuming you're
> asking what I think you're asking... :)

Yup...I was just going to post the same thought.  Maybe the terminology
confused him.

So, in theory, if the op disables the mod (which turn the wireless
receiver back ON), he should get the WLAN capability back.  If
disabling the mod doesn't bring the Touch's WLAN capability back
online, then there may be a different issue---perhaps a bad receiver,
bad reception, or other manner of bad wlan juju.

I'm not clear, however,(in the spirit of the TT mods) if the op--as he
said---can connect via ethernet, why he wants the WLAN to keep
working.....since it is one of the major parts of the mods.

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.0 r33626 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.0 r9550.  Duet: FW 7.7.0 r9546.