hi,

longer looking for an alternative streamer as I found I couldn't live
with the original TT3.0 settings.

like 41 for the spdif priority, thanks.

Looking at the hardware mods from caad, they look too dificult for me.
I had looked at the toslink out and noticed it shares the coax
connections, so removed it as I use coax out. It seems to have made a
difference, again less harshness and more detail, smoother analogue
sound, so am happy with that mod. haven't noticed anyone mention it
before.

Again Klaus, thanks for your patience in helping me out. look forward
to your next release.

--
SBGK