Thanks, Klaus for the TT, I've tried it and now the Touch is pairing my
other source (HiFace EVO + Paul Haynes PSU) as quality; so you can
count me as one of "many happy users"... I'm rather new to the Touch
and I found your guide clear (I've installed it ithout any problem...)

Only one question before adopting it in a definitive way:
with the screen off ad the remote control disabled the only way to
access the Touch is via Logitech Media Server, right?

The problem is that I don't like the LMS GUI, can someone point me to
an alternative application, plugin or a skin to use on the server? I
know there are android/ipad-iphone solutions but I don't own a
smartphone...

Sorry for the dumb question (probably a little bit OT...) but I'm new
to the Logitech world...

Thank!

Regards,
Marco