guidof;677510 Wrote:
> Interesting, the way you put it, "the sound of TT2.0" and "the fidelity
> of TT3.0". I wonder if you would describe what aspects of fidelity make
> the sound unbearable to you. I'm curious because my experience has been
> that in my system TT3.0 improved all aspects of the sound, especially
> timbres, tonal balance, and soundstage, which I would perhaps describe
> as "fidelity." Yet for me the result is a more vivid and realistic
> presentation, not an unbearable sound. To achieve this after TT3.0,
> however, I had to tweak both my Ethernet connection and my subwoofer
> settings.
>
> Thanks for sharing,
>
> Guido F.

I have nothing to adjust after the source.

is TT3.0 the best that SBT can produce ? no. will you upgrade when
TT4.0 is released ? yes. will TT4.0 sound more like TT2.0 (ie natural
and neutral) and have the detail of TT3.0 ? yes.  every one lives
happily ever after.

I am now where I want to be with the SBT , it is a joy to listen to.
hopefully TT4.0 will be better.

--
SBGK