I think all the settings and options of priorities and others in the
program resemble like a gentle audio-equilizer: I myself tried some
additional changes to TT2 - in part by Dynobots mods – and now swept
for TT3 to have heard and I must confess rather subtle changes.

Each of us has different preferences how one may like more voluminous
tone, the other more directly sound like by a monitor type speaker
aso..
Thus there will always be here contrasts with the auditory habits ->
what is more right or wrong or for me?

In any case could have perhaps "Soundcheck" - which I'm actually very
grateful for his performance have made available - if he wants, to
develop us a kind of an equalizer in a way where everyone could meet
his taste by fast changing of additional options. I do not know how far
this is feasible or even sensible, but finally there is this forum and
yes a lot of people seem to be happy with the already existing
toolbox.

Jacky

--
Jacky