Jacky;677734 Wrote:
> I think all the settings and options of priorities and others in the
> program resemble like a gentle audio-equilizer: I myself tried some
> additional changes to TT2 - in part by Dynobots mods – and now swept
> for TT3 to have heard and I must confess rather subtle changes.
>
> Each of us has different preferences how one may like more voluminous
> tone, the other more directly sound like by a monitor type speaker
> aso..
> Thus there will always be here contrasts with the auditory habits ->
> what is more right or wrong or for me?
>
> In any case could have perhaps "Soundcheck" - which I'm actually very
> grateful for his performance have made available - if he wants, to
> develop us a kind of an equalizer in a way where everyone could meet
> his taste by fast changing of additional options. I do not know how far
> this is feasible or even sensible, but finally there is this forum and
> yes a lot of people seem to be happy with the already existing
> toolbox.
>
> Jacky

While it doesn't go as far as what you suggested (which would be really
cool!), it seems that Klaus is planning to add at least some limited
capability along these lines:

"The new version will have 3 different priority profiles to choose
from.
That'll make it easier to compare different settings on-the-fly.
I do not intend to introduce something on a single process basis."

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.