pandasharka;678718 Wrote:

> I get the feeling that some owners out there are looking for you to
> shoot the silver bullet that will make SB Touch suddenly sound like a
> Linn Klimax DS. Realistically that won't happen - or should I say if it
> ever does...?!
> Mark

I have it sitting in front of £6000 of reference quality dac, amp and
speakers and it is  about the same level as my £2500 Linn cd player,
with the convenience of streaming. So yes, not as good as a £20,000
player.

The reason I didn't buy a Linn is because you are buying into the Linn
sound or Naim sound, or whatever sound. With the SBT you can get very
good performance and with TT3/4 taylor it to your own needs.

--
SBGK