For Christmas, along with a BONUS gift - a Touch!!!

So I went from Duet analogue out through passive attenuation to single
ended amps to Touch digital out, a fully balanced DAC, and XLR into
fully balanced amps.

w.
o.
w.

I have not had a chance to listen to a ton of DACs before, but the
before and after of these new setups are freaking night and day.

As for Audio-gd, I can only say positive things about the company,
their service, the quality of the packaging, and the quality of the
build of the DAC. I have absolutely no regrets.

OK, back to do some more listening (now that I refreshed my Tasmanian
single malt to go with the jazz queued up!)

Peter

--
ob_kook

Duet --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII
SB2 --> Denon AVR4800 --> Klipsch KG4
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezeserver running on a virtual Win7 machine within 2008 R2 Server
Hyper-V