Thanks RGRO and SBGK for the help provided and for the efforts in making
this device sound better.

I moved from TT2.0 + Dynobots priority changes into TT3.0 + SGBK
(p.62)

I cannot say something definitive, since this much going back and forth
with the tweaks made me a little bit hesitant on my impressions. I won't
be able to describe them with all the firm conviction I usually read in
this forum.

My experience is that it now sounds LOUDER.

My OCD makes me do things I regret, but this is not the case. Not with
Soundcheck's toolboxes nor with these tweaks.

I guess that the TT series hasn't showed its full potential yet.

I will be looking forward to Klaus next TT4.0 with profiles to choose
from!

Thanks!

--
Solrac