if you enable ssh for remote login, then it tells you the ip address. I
had a similar thing happen I could set up the sbt on wireless after
factory reset, but as soon as I went to ethernet I would get problems
connecting from the server as it said it was already connected to
mysqueezebox.com. check on mysqueezebox.com if your devices have
already been added and delete any duplicates. can also try removing
them all and then doing a factory reset and setup again. the devices
need to be on mysqueezebox.com before the server will recognise them.
checking the logs after I finally connected there seemed to be errors
disconnecting from mysqueezebox.com

--
SBGK