Blablupp;680977 Wrote:

> ...Meanwhile its the best thread for psychologists. They can learn a
> lot about autosuggestion or placebo effect here...

Maybe the same autosuggestion that makes people want to spend big time
on exotic cables, film caps, etc. At least this is free.
In my case I know the changes are real but it's just hard to remember
which one I like best.
The type of music being played and other variables complicate things
even further. Based on others experience I start by changing a few
values in the script, then change the tube/opamps in my DAC, then play
different pieces of music just to better evaluate the synergy.

Yesterday my girlfriend who doesn't have a clue what I've been up for
the last couple of days suddenly commented on how good my system
sounded. That put a big stupid grin on my face for a while.

--
Turnandcough