In my last post I described the bass quality with the Buffer size
changes; now to the heights-->

1) Vanilla TT3 + Buffer 3200: The heights are only on a channel (left)
easily aggressive and more pregnant than on the other side; altogether
however more strongly pronouncedly where the bass easily is taken back.
A tinny sound without any body.

2) Vanilla TT3 + Buffer 3400: The heights like descriptive above,
further still not in balance, adds itself however better in the
happening, since bass is already more strongly pronounced.

3) TT3 + Logitech default + Buffer 20000: Heights, mids and bass are
perfectly homogeneous, no imbalance in the treble range more --> the
music flows simply.

Jacky

--
Jacky