SBGK;683231 Wrote:
> you guys really need to lay out what is acceptable to be posted on your
> forum, new ideas are not welcome, it seems. how do you think new
> products are developed ? unbelievable.

New ideas are very welcome :)

But the typical audiophool "ideas" are not new.
And if they are, they top the old ones in sheer improbality *sigh* and
are usually rubbish too, like we need yet another powercable etc...

99.88% of them can be given a blanket statement "yes you are hearing
things in your head" meaning bias or placebo etc and nothing is happen
in reality, or what happening is below the threshold of what we can
hear.

EE and audio is quite mature incremental improvement is possible .

What can shook things up are things like squeezeboxes that gives a
completely new way to enjoy music, this is the future no more discs.
And similar paradigm shifting stuff.

Also good quality at lower prices , that would be news , but in
audiophilia the silly price is a part of the product, but I love stuff
that tries to break the mold here to .

Audiophiles don't like new ideas either the want old ones rehashed over
again like set tube amps and other anachronism of yesteryear.

Example active speakers are superior to passive speakers, yet almost no
audiophile uses them and there is way to few of them to be a good
selection :-/ (if no one buys no one sells ) but the pros have been
using them since 60-70s

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )