Newsflash for TT modsters: I don't read TT mod threads at all and I
haven't for months. I've been relatively willing to put up with their
existence, up to now. But if you're going to leave the reservation then
I and other rational members are going to call you on your BS.

No-one is under any obligation to believe what you write. It's up to
you to present a cohesive argument about why these mods are (a)
effective and (b) an improvement. If you fail in that task then don't
blame the audience.

Yes there are MANY here who are fed up with it. If you don't feel
welcomed then maybe it's because you're not.
Darren

--
darrenyeats

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/richpub/listmania/byauthor/A3H57URKQB8AQO/ref=cm_pdp_content_listmania/203-7606506-5721503.