ralphpnj;683732 Wrote:
> Ah, very clever! I wasn't thinking along those lines but it does make
> sense. I suppose that there will be a follow up series which does
> something similar to this series but using Mac/Apple computers and
> software.
>
> In addition I'm sure that the final part, which is going to be about
> how to improve the sound of one's computer setup will wax on about how
> high end USB cables sound so much better than standard, generic USB
> cables, along with many other very costly but totally worthless
> recommendations.

Come on, everyone knows that what is really important is an audiophile
computer power supply, and even more importantly, audiophile ram. You
don't want your ones getting tarnished on the way to the hard drive.

I have some of that ram for sale. Only $800 per 4g stick :);

--
totoro

sb3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4 + rel storm 3