SBGK;683874 Wrote:
> there's only 3 or 4 people on this forum who know what they are talking
> about and you aren't on that list and your jokes are shit as well.
> fucking muppets.
>
> Gazjam is there any interest in these mods on the diyaudio forum ? the
> inbreds here are having a really hard time of accepting that there can
> be improvements.

SBGK - as I've said all along - man needs to know his limitations, and
accept when he's in the wrong or his findings are not as
ground-breaking as he initially thought.

Sadly, your superiority complex has alienated a lot on here, and
despite your recent h/w mods, it's baffling why they are still not
enough and you are venturing into "propellor head" territory. (magnets
on ethernet cable - You are kidding right?)

Great leader of men, thanks for all the hype, smoke and mirrors - it
was fun while it lasted.

Ultimately, for all the promise, I think you'll agree you ended up
following with the rest of the flock.

The DIY Audio forum would, I'm sure welcome you with open arms and a
free lifetime membership... Can you perhaps take your alter ego Mennace
& that fruitcake MCR with you too?

Ciao.

--
pandasharka