darrell;685386 Wrote:
> I am reminded by the references in this thread to the (alleged)
> Almighty, of someone I worked with many years ago, who thought that the
> beauty of Microsoft Windows was proof of the existence of God. And that
> was Windows 98!

Talking about low expextations :) One thing i have against win 95-98-xp
is that it is simply not estethically pleasing at all it is rather ugly
in fact.

to cite the great Frank Zappa ( from a song ) If we are created in
god's image he must be " ugly and a little stupid on the side " ;) it
works both ways....

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )