darrell;686007 Wrote:
> You have confirmed my point - for you, it still works even though you
> know it's a lie! Perhaps, to be fair to people who come after us on
> what is, after all, a public forum, you should put the above quote in
> your signature.

Please tell me what else should I do? I've been looking and searching
desperately for someone to give me an advice on what should I do in
life. Finally, my prayers have been answered -- you came along with
your infinite wisdom and a willingness to share. I can finally relax
now:)

darrell;686007 Wrote:
> Somewhat of a generalisation, I think. Let's not get into the "natural =
> good, man-made = bad" nonsense.

Why not?

darrell;686007 Wrote:
> In theory, as a species who has deconstructed the human genome,
> analysing and then replicating chemically a bottle of wine, or anything
> else, is trivial. The practicalities are of course different.
> But in the case of an electrical conductor, where there are only three
> parameters...

Yes, we can easily lick the law of gravity, however the paperwork would
be overwhelming. So we won't do it for the time being.

That strikes me as a nice bedtime story...

I'll be awaiting your further instructions regarding what's the next
thing I should do (but don't expect me to send you large sums of money,
everything's already been spent on audio snake oil;)

--
magiccarpetride