Hi,

I'm a complete newbie to streaming audio and only recently got a Touch.
I thought I'd experiment with the Toolbox at the weekend.

I tried TT3.0, but didn't like it as the bass sounded mechanical and
tiring, so I thought I'd try TT2.0.  This was more pleasant so I tried
tweaking that including adding Dynobot's tweaks and another that I read
here. At the end of it, the sound was pleasant and detailed, but
difficult to follow.

The value that I liked best for the buffer was 9600, so I thought I'd
try that with TT3.0.

This was much better, and in fact the value I like best with TT3.0 is
9200.  The bass lines are fully formed and stop correctly.  I notice
that someone else here likes a value of 10000 which is similar.

--
ZMK