vett93;687622 Wrote:
> I don't think it is a right method to disconnect the Ethernet and try to
> find any audible differences. I would have to go through several types
> of music and spend some time with the tweak to conclude on anything. A
> few seconds of music does not give me much to judge.
>
> May I ask what power cord you used for your HDTV and concluded no
> differences?

One thick cable is integrated in my wall unit and one is delivered with
the TV. Connecting my Playstation gives perfect computer alike sharp
text, no matter what. The 80 Watt switching PSU inside the TV surely
doesn´t bother one bit about the powerline cable.

--
Wombat

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers