Wombat;687627 Wrote:
> One thick cable is integrated in my wall unit and one is delivered with
> the TV. Connecting my Playstation gives perfect computer alike sharp
> text, no matter what. The 80 Watt switching PSU inside the TV surely
> doesn´t bother one bit about the powerline cable.

Guess you have not tried one of these "audiophile power cords". Most
people who have tried them stated that they noticed some improvement.
In fact, I have yet to see a post that claims otherwise.

But your method of judging noises on HDTV is incorrect also. Try to
watch some movies with dark background and see if you can find noises
there.

--
vett93

Main system:
Source: Transporter, modded by ModWright:
http://www.modwright.com/modifications/transporter-truth-mods.php
Preamp: Dude from Tube Research Labs:
http://www.tuberesearchlabs.com/products/dude.html
Amp: NP100 Platinum from AltaVista Audio:
http://www.altavistaaudio.com/np100.html
Speakers: Alto Utopia Be from Focal-JMLab:
http://www.ultraaudio.com/equipment/focal_jmlab_alto_utopia.htm