magiccarpetride;687956 Wrote:
> Obviously, we're in it for the tweaking/hobby, but that does not
> necessarily translate into better sounding music reproduction at the
> end of the day. Reminds me of when I was hand making my own beer,
> pouring over the excruciating minutia working on my newest concoction,
> only to later on find out that pretty much any cheapo mass produced
> beer tastes way better. Duh!

Interesting comment MCP.

Over time, I'm realizing that I'm actually NOT interested in the
tweaking. It's about the music. When I "converted" to objectivism about
10 years ago and started to put my energy into enjoying the music rather
than the hardware (unless I know/prove there is a definite worthwhile
difference), collecting the tunes I love, and learning a thing or 2
about life either in the music or the artists, this hobby took on a new
dimension.

--
Archimago