I've posted before that when I acquired my Touch almost 2 years ago, I
synced and level-matched it against my existing SB3 with a Lavry DA-10
DAC. Over a listening period of several weeks I found I could not
reliably tell which unit was playing unless I checked the position of
the amp's input selector.

I ended up selling the Lavry and haven't looked back since.

In the meantime, several thousand songs have been added to the music
server and I've discovered new-to-me artists and material.

It's way too easy in this hobby to become obsessive/compulsive over the
equipment.

--
mlsstl