Phil Leigh;688009 Wrote:
> Can you explain your problem again - are you getting interference from
> the ethernet cable that is audible through your speakers?

I am using Audioengine a2 active speakers for both SBT and my PC.

When I use cat7 cable to the SBT and the PC jack is plugged in the a2,
then I hear the Ethernet traffic in the speakers (exactly as the switch
led was replaced by a kid of buzzer, even when the PC is turned off.

The noise dissappears when I unplug the PC cable or when I use cat5e
instead of Cat7.

Note that my Ethernet cable run passes just behind the active speaker a
can potentially interfere with speaker cables and interconnects to the
PC and the touch.

--
evdplancke