superbonham;688402 Wrote:
> So just in case this might be a misunderstanding due to differences in
> language: translating the above statement into my native language would
> give a very rude insult and would make me wonder about your age
> actually.

Whoa easy there fella...
Apologies if your native language isn't English, the comment was meant
light heartedly.(hence the smiley)

I had asked if folk used TT3 with their Touch?
You came back with:

-"Of course I am using TT3 with my Touch.
I also put the Touch in a wooden box (of handpicked bubinga) lined with
blanket fish skin (very exclusive).
To even further improve the listening experience I am wearing a tin
foil hat (see http://bilearninglab.no/wp-includes/...il-hat-i10.png)
not to mention the "headstand-kiwi-magic" (see above) ... sometimes
even the simple and cheap tweaks do the trick.
All this really makes a difference ... for real ... I promise ... Based
on my astonishing personal experience I encourage everyone to try these
tweaks out for himself - you will be flabbergasted!

Oh, just forgot to mention: no claims made of course ..."-

Maybe just harmless humour/sarcasm fail, but your comments made me
wonder what age you were.
Thats all, nothing rude or sinister. :)

Did you genuinely mean me to try tweaks you suggested?
I'm all for simple and cheap tweaks that work, but putting the Touch in
a wooden box and wearing a tinfoil hat is fucking stupid. ;)

--
Gazjam