ferrites

bought some at Maplins

tried a clip on each end of the Ethernet cable, too much high end
detail loss. Tried 1 on SBT end only, better, but still a loss of high
end detail, so putting them on the signal cable is a no no for me.

tried a clip-on on usb input, a clip-on on linear ps input to SBT and a
ring each for laptop ps and external disk ps (3 or 4 turns).

Don't know if usb input clip-on makes sense, but overall effect is
nice.

update - usb clip-on was taking too much high end detail away, so these
are good for PS rfi control in my system, put extra clip-on on laptop
PS.

.

--
SBGK