TheOctavist;690113 Wrote:
> Ah but they didn't charge for this, it was for entertainment only, well
> specifically to debut a new orchestra.
>

> i emailed her, if she and Frank(Frank is the Orchestra master and Her
> husband) say it is cool, ill digitally send the high res files. :)

Just don't send the files using a files locker service, oh wait you
gentlemen are mostly located in Europe and not in the USA like me. Oh
well, I guess I'll just have to do my patriotic duty and report the
whole lot of you file sharing criminals to the Homeland Security and
that includes Theresia and her husband Frank as well. ;)

--
ralphpnj

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels -> Snatch -> The Transporter ->
Transporter 2 (oops) -> Touch