evdplancke;690267 Wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Do you really mean you are converting whole your music collection to 96
> Khz beforehand in order to be able to apply room correction??? Isn't it
> a tricky process?

Everything is converted to 96 on-the-fly during playback... It all
happens seamlessly, I don't have to do anything. It is all handled by
instructions in custom_convert.conf. The conversion is done by SOX and
is very high quality... Just like when SOX downsamples 176.4 or192
material for playback.

You don't have to do this. It just makes life a lot easier and simpler
for me. Inguz will resample the convolution file using SOX to match the
music file during playback if the two are different. Over the years I
have just refined my approach and I prefer it.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1
DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's,
ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus
Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.