Hi

I am now the happy owner of a Squeezebox Touch and invested in an Audio
GD 3.1 DAC to hopefully get my hifi sounding pretty sweet. Unfortunately
no instructions come with the Audio GD DAC and I am wondering what the
best connection for sound quality would be from the Touch to the DAC.
There is the option of a toslink optical connection, rca conection or
coaxial digital connection (SPDIF I think ??).

Does anyone have any recomendations on the best audio connection and
cable type for this setup ? The DAC came with an optical cable which I
have read is a bit average in quality. I have also read a few brief
comments stating that optical connections are not the best option for
audio. Any advice ?

In regard to the connection from the Touch to my NAD analogue amp - is
there much difference in sound between rca cables ? What is a resonable
set worth ?

Thanks
Richard

--