Triode;690938 Wrote:
> I am very happy to accept that the Soundcheck mods create an improvement
> - I'm interested in why and how we can improve further....  The app is
> intended to help discover this and see if any further mods could be
> beneficial.  I am interested in results from people who have a system
> which shows the differece between mods to see what their results for
> test 2 are.

Triode,

having a listening party this weekend, 12 of us , audio engineers,
musos, audiophiles. Will be doing a LOT of your testing..

I have a very nice system(s)...but , well. ill just post the results.
:)  I hope people here will pony up and participate.. id like to
personally thank you for developing something like this. just the other
day I was asking for an ABX comparator for the SBT

--
TheOctavist

Vortexbox>SBT(stock)>>Forssell MDAC-2>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due
Venti>>Link Audio K100