Hi Phil (Leigh),

I don't know if you are still reading this thread but if you are I'd
like to ask you a question.

I had a go at getting Inguz up and running on a QNAP NAS but after a
long time trying gave up. I got partway there but InguzDSP.exe doesn't
seem to like the QNAP environment. So I decided to over to switch over
to a low energy Windows 7 based system and got Inguz running easily
using your modified files. It works a treat and Windows gives me direct
access to lots of other Windows goodies like MP3tag as well.

The question...

I find that the first or second track played each day (after a daily
Win7 reboot) does a lot of re-buffering. After that one track though,
all following tracks play without a hitch. Is this something you've
observed with windows?

I'm using LMS/Inguz/SugarCube, the windows machine has been tuned to
give priority to background tasks and other than things like AV, & VNC
nothing else is running. I've also un-installed all the retailer "kak'
and stopped non essential services.

Thanks

Bob

P.S. Have you noticed that Inguz for Windows has recently been updated
to v0.93?

--
bobertuk

1 x Touch - SC 7.7.1 - SSOTS v4.14