I just joined the SBT bandwagon last week, hopping on from a Duet which
has given me a lot of good times in the last few years.

My SBT is connected via wifi to LMS and coax into an Esoteric K-03 as
DAC.  I also have the custom PS built for my Duet back then adjusted to
5V for the SBT.  Hearing all the nice things, I installed TT3.0 (before
even getting my PS done).  I must say, this is some good work, bringing
details, texture and general fidelity up a few notches.  Like some of
the feedback seen, the only downside I heard was a slight thinning,
which had largely been tamed after I got my PS in place.

Since then, I have been diligently reading through this thread (now up
to page 50 or so), and I see that they were then mentioning finetuning
of priorities.  Given that I just downloaded my TT3.0 a few days ago
and I would probably need quite some time to go through the hundred
pages of threads, can someone tell me if those priority tweaks are
still required/applicable? If so, can you please point me to the right
resource for instructions (I'm a little confused by the numerous
replies)? Also, I see that there is a Dynabot mod out there that people
have applied in tandem with TT2.0.  Should that be applied to 3.0 as
well?

Sorry for being a little too anxious to get the answer, but your help
is appreciated.

Thanks.

--
eduardoo