> http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/
>
> OR
>
> http://www.vicoustic.com/VN/Musicbroadcast/ProdutoInfo.asp?Id=110
>
> OR
>
> http://www.acoustisoft.com/
>
> OR
>
> http://www.fuzzmeasure.com/
Hi there...
All of the tools you mention will let you measure/analyse the in-room
response(with a suitably accurate measurement mic). I don't know if you
can use them to generate convolution files (like you can with AudioLense
or Acourate or BruteFIR) to use with Inguz though. I'm not sure if they
let you specify a target response curve either. I only have extensive
experience with AL (and the TACT hardware+Good Vibrations software -
which was a sort of freeware precursor to Acourate). I wouldn't want to
mislead you. Suggest you ask on a REW forum?
Regards
Phil

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/W7)+Teddy Pardo PSU - Audiolense 3.3/2.0+INGUZ DRC - MF M1
DAC - Linn 5103 - full Aktiv 5.1 system (6x LK140's,
ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Pekin Tuner, Townsend
Supertweeters,VdH Toslink,Kimber 8TC Speaker & Chord Signature Plus
Interconnect cables
Stax4070+SRM7/II phones
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio, Harmony One remote for everything.