Hallo Pippin!   Happy to Help!  :)

My listening room (Living room) isn't "large" by any stretch, but of a
very "open" design...typical of homes in the US.    Open to the
kitchen, dining room, etc.   Much to my delight, the Subs simply do not
suffer from the problems I've had in other listening rooms elsewhere.
My house, for whatever reason just seems to "Work".     Perhaps it's
simply the manner of construction more than anything else.    It
doesn't do a good job of containing & reflecting low-frequency
energy..so Modes/Nodes are to a great extent minimized.

The SVS's are really intelligently designed (I've spent time discussing
things with their designer) and am completely, 100% sold!

The ADAMs?  I like the "ADAM" sound.  It's like being in the control
room when the recording was being made, so I had no reservations about
dropping some money on the newer model.

Perhaps..."Lautsprecher von Berlin" are my thing....whatever.   I'm an
ADAM believer!

Next "upgrade" (maybe) is balanced interconnect..throughout.

Why?

1)  I can
2)  My favorite cables aren't that expensive.

Tschuss!

--
Curt962

Life is precious.  I've been to the edge, and learned that God is my
friend. Praise Him at every opportunity, and Celebrate every day!