Deaf Cat;696554 Wrote:
> Switched the data source to my nas, that I normally use as back up,
> sounds rather dead in comparison. whole new can of worms for me, pc
> tweeking :-o

Yeah, when using a streaming player like the Squeezebox, PC tweaking is
a indeed a whole can of placebo worms. ;)

Don't expect any rational suggestions, because PC tweaking in this
context is not based on any rational thought to begin with. (But I'm
sure there's plenty of people who have suggestions. Only not rational
ones.)

'This thread' (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=93257)
contains all you need to know about the subject. As an added bonus, it
also contains all you -don't- need to know. Enjoy!

--
Soulkeeper

Noise < Music < Silence