garym;698306 Wrote:
> yep, pure insanity. I hate those sort of forums where myths become
> truth. The inmates are in charge of the asylum and sane folks are
> treated as crazy. Unfortunately, some of that is creeping in around
> here...

The moderators don't want to do anything about it, so the way I see it,
there's only two things we can do, unfortunately (if we want to do
anything at all): 'This'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist) and 'this'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=94286).

Other than that, it seems we'll just have to let them flop around in
their magic wonderland of objective subjectivity (or was it the other
way around), on this forum too. You can lead a brain to thought, but
you can't make it think.

--
Soulkeeper

Noise < Music < Silence