ralphpnj;699064 Wrote:
> Now you are aware that this is the "audiophiles" section of the forum
> and that blind or double blind listening tests are considered
> worthless, especially when these tests result in finding out almost all
> audiophile beliefs are just myths. In fact, all listening tests, whether
> sighted, blind or double blind, which involve direct comparisons between
> two similar components (e.g. speakers, amps, SBTs, etc.) are strictly
> forbidden.

lol

Well, we did manage to pinpoint one of the players when listening
blind.
The only "audiophile problem" is that it was the modified one that
sounded worse....

I believe in cable differences, and many of the so called myths.
But that don't stop me from testing my listening impressions once in a
while.

Regards

--
NoRoDa