TheOctavist wrote:
> using inguz eq boost 7, 8 , , 9 and 10 kHz by 42db/ Q of 1.0
>
> while using steep filter to cut everything below 500 hz
>
> also knock down your  walls and replace with glass.

I was thinking forward and aggressive sound, as in, sound stage brought
closer to me and not a gentle delicate sound, but more in ya face,  bass
too  :-)

So your thinking by turning up the treble, sound will get more agressive
and move the vocals closer to me? - same sort of thing as reducing the
resistor size to my tweeter..?

Won't I just get louder delicate treble still positioned where it is in
the soundstage?   If I turn up the volume vocals don't get closer too
me...

Sorry if I'm missing the point, I can only think I will get more of what
I already have..

Only way to try I guess...

Cheers for the reply!