ralphpnj wrote:
> I believe that Phil was commenting on the "100x better" assertion more
> than anything else. What exactly does 100x better than the Touch or the
> Touch with TT3.0 default sound like? The statement is completely
> deserving of any and all ridicule.

OK, I guess I've misread Phil's reply. My point was why toss the baby
out with the bath water?

On the topic of hyperbole, I think many here are making a mountain out
of a molehill. Taking someone's attestation of a subjective impression
and attempting to twist it into an objective cold hard fact is an act of
travesty at best. If a person is served a bland meal, tastes it, and
then adds a pinch of salt, tastes it again, and then exclaims "wow, this
now tastes hundred times better!", is that person deserving of any and
all ridicule? Yes, a pinch of salt is tiny compared to the size of a
meal, but sometimes it's the tiniest things that make the biggest
difference.