totoro wrote:
> I at least pointed out what some issues with your post were. Your reply
> was exactly nothing but a rather pathetic attempt at a chest thump. I
> personally love k+ h speakers, which are active. My next pair will be
> gedlee abbies though.
>
> It's fairly clear that you are either unable or unwilling to have an
> intelligent conversation about the technical merits of active
> crossovers, which is an interesting topic (and is in any event somewhat
> off topic, but is just about the only intelligible subject I can extract
> out of your last blurts of rhetorical diarrhea), or what problems people
> in general may have with expectation biases. My guess is unable due to
> cognitive deficit and a severe case of Dunning Kruger syndrome.

I said which active speakers with active crossover are inferior, please
elaborate.
Now your statement is basically what "chest pump" you are referring to.

I have a good ear, and I know a thing or two about music history and
composition, although in electronic things related I let the techs
speaks... Never said I was the king of the hill. When I am put down in
such an insulting manner how would you react? I'm just saying that in
passive crossover there is a big amount of distorsion and unless you
resolve this with "magic" you are behind a veiled system to critically
judge this mod.