JohnSwenson wrote:
> I have a HRT Music StreamerII (not the +), it works very well with
> Triodes plugin and a hub. Adding TT3.0 significantly improves the sound,
> with this combination it's getting astonishingly good.  (it's not the
> best, my homebuilt DAC still blows it away).

I tend to respect your opinions, but differences between DACs are
miniscule at best(even between the greatest of all time(the Pacific
Microsonics Model 2) and the benchmarks, myteks, etc. so seeing you say
one dac "blows another away" makes me wince in pain.

it does not get any better than perfect measurements(the touch DAC
measures exceptionally well) so no DAC could "blow it away" objectively.
subjectively....I dont see how either.