Mnyb wrote:
> And my pow is really that making the interface the all deciding factor
> is like limit your car purchase to brands that only carry a certain
> color and discard other factors that decide is performance .

Well yes, that is, why I can still recommend what is standing in my
rack, which is not (hopefully "not yet") fully compatible with EDO :).
However, for those really wanting to hook up their SBT to a DAC by USB,
I guess there must be one of those dozends of usb-2-spdif-interfaces
helping out, and in some cases, giving even a nice additional boost to
the sound.