SBGK wrote:
> The outputs are all the same between 0.6 and 0.7, but I guess you knew
> that. So I tried 0.5 and it gave the same results, I think most people
> would agree that 0.5 sounds significantly different to 0.6 and 0.7, so
> must be down to something else.

So now the change is between 0.5 and 0.6, not 0.6 and 0.7! - how does
this equate to people wanting to roll back to 0.6?  I'm afraid moving
the comparison makes me question the assertion that there is a
difference even more.  However if there is consensus on this I will look
at the code changes.

> Is there any way to stop the usb pid from changing priority to 59 ? I
> would prefer to have control over what priority I have processes running
> at.

Its hard coded into the EnhancedDigitalOutputMeta.lua file which sets it
- you can edit this file and restart.