cfraser wrote:
> Edit: Gary, I suppose you heard of the Apple I that sold for IIRC $180k
> recently. And people ask why I don't throw out my electronic
> "garbage"...

yep, amazing, but not surprised given the money floating around among
technology guys.  I still have my original APPLE II (the original one
with the ][ for the II). Still works last I tried a couple of years ago.
I actually have the body of the thing hanging on my office wall as a
piece of art.  And I'm fond of it....I wrote my master's thesis, my PhD
dissertation, and my first published article on that machine!