Mycenius wrote:
> Well I'm still waiting for the Warners' Customer Service Team to respond
> on what happened to my Nonesuch files?! :(

Well I might have to apologise to Warners over that one, seems I
apparantly mistyped my email address, and because it didn't have a
second validation field at checkout time, and they rely solely on
emailing the link (i.e. no account or download section on website) so it
got lost in the ether... Although I don't undersand how Paypal checkout
worked and download email didn't from the same incorrect address? But
regardless good news is that's another one (Nonesuch) that's a tick for
International Audiophiles!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Pleezz eccussse enny tyippos! :)