RussellMrgn wrote:
> ok, sorry in advance, I have not read through this posting, except for
> the first few posts. Now comes the real deal of the posting.... Can
> someone post a 'how to', to get this working with the current realease
> of LMS?

Start with this thread -
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?87506-Inguz-drc-eq-plugin-working.

> Kuja
> What is the absolute minimum processing power required to run Inguz on a
> PC?

I am just testing an ASUS E45M1-I Deluxe board right now and it runs
Inguz EQ fine for an SB3 and a Touch playing different tracks - i.e. 2
instances of Inquz DSP and SpiceFly Sugarcube.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.2 - r33893, Win 7 64 Home Premium,
4GB RAM,  OCZ Vertex 2 120Gb SSD drive C, 120,000 tracks across two 2TB
Samsung eco green (5400 rpm) drives. Power supply is a PicoPSU.
WattMeter shows the complete system drawing 37 watts while Squeezebox
Server is running with SugarCube and Inguz enabled and running a
complete system scan using Windows Security Essentials.
Windows Task Manager shows CPU usage is at about 70%, with MsMpEng.exe
taking 40% ~ 50% CPU

Before I started the complete scan, the Task Manager showed about 20% ~
30% CPU and WattMeter showed about 25 to 30 watts for Squeezebox Server
only.