I am using a 5 foot length of this cable:
http://www.l-com.com/item.aspx?id=7436 from SB Touch to my Devialet
D-Premier. I replaced the BNC at one end with a RCA to fit the Touch. I
then use a Neutrik NADITBNC-MX 75/110ohm converter:
http://www2.neutrik.com/uk/en/audio/210_1923043515/NADITBNC-MX_detail.aspx
for the AES/EBU input of the D-Premier. The Canare unit HumanMedia
mentions above may be even better than the Neutrik although both are
spec'ed at 6MHz bandwith. To prevent noise from ground plane of the
Touch reaching the amp I removed the direct ground connection
(desoldered XLR pin 1 inside the Neutrik). This clearly sounds better
than a connection to one of the RCA digital inputs of the D-Premier.